Data Centre Solutions
Your Data centre is the most critical resource within your organization. Many organizations simply shut down when employees and customers are unable to access the servers, storage systems, and networking devices that reside there.
The most sophisticated Data centres seek Tier IV reliability of 99.995% network availability (Uptime Institute). Still, all of the redundancy and advanced power and cooling measures available are worth nothing if the cable, connectivity and cable management systems are inferior and lead to network downtime.
Place you mouse over the text to see products and then click to download product catalogue.
- The Next Data Centre: Understanding and Preparing for Tommorow’s Technologies
- Data Centre Infrastructure Design
- Designing an Optimised Data Centre
- Developing the Green Data Centre
- Three Principles of Data Centre Infrastructure Design
- TIA-942 Data Centre Standards - Overview
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Solution
- Optical Distribution Frame
- Cabling for IP Convergence
- 10Gig Field Testing Comes of Age
- Creating the Green Data Centre
- Effective Integration of Reduced Bend Radius Fibre into the Network
For more brochures, whitepapers and spec sheets see Literature downloads.