Fibre Plug-and-Play Solutions
In the backbone or to the desk, optical networks achieve peak performance with ADC's fibre connectors, patch cords, raceways, and panels featuring integrated cable management and bend radius protection.
Proper cable management practices make fibre networks less susceptible to accidental damage, quicker to install, less expensive to own and operate over the long haul and easier to expand as needs grow. To ensure optimal network performance, ADC's fibre solutions incorporate key cable management concepts: Bend radius protection | Adequate cable troughing with clear routing paths| Easy accessibility to installed Fibres | Vertical cable protection.
Click on the image for further information
- Fibre Solutions
- FibreGuide Fibre Management Systems
- The Next Data Centre: Understanding and Preparing for Tommorow's Technologies
- Data Centre Infrastructure Design
- Designing an Optimised Data Centre
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Solution
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Fibre Termination Methods
- Optical Distribution Frame
- Effective Integration of Reduced Bend Radius Fibre into the Network
- Laser-Optimized Fibre
- For more brochures, whitepapers and spec sheets see Literature downloads.