TrueNet Certified Integrator Course
- TrueNet® Integrator
Download Course Brochure
and Registration form »
World Class solutions need world class integrators. The TrueNet® Certified Integrator course is designed to provide a professional and systematic understanding of different cables, connectivity devices and LAN hierarchy. The course builds practical, hands-on skills on termination, installation, testing and design, as well as a firm grounding in the relevant theory so that Integrators are fully equipped with the knowledge and understanding to perform their duties to a very high standard.
Getting an ADC TrueNet® Integrator certification will not only give your company a competitive edge, but also ensure that your installation staff have a high quality of cabling installation and design practices.
Who should attend?
Cabling Installers, System Integrators, Network Integrators, Consultants, Contractors, Network Designers, Support Technicians, Installation /Service Technicians, Facility Managers, Builders, LAN Managers, IT/Network Managers, Project Managers.
- Industry recognition as an ADC Certified TrueNet® Integrator valid for 3 years
- Proficiency in Structured cabling design 'Best practices'
- Knowledge on the latest trends and updates on technological advancements in the structured cabling industry
- Expertise through theory and 'hands on' practical sessions that gears technicians for real world installations
- Practical exercise on basic site surveys and creation of Bill of Materials
- Thorough training in ADC’s Structured Cabling Portfolio of Products
- Samples demo kit
- Discount on refresher course and other ADC trainings